2010년 12월 2일 목요일

The World's Greatest Invention

I insist that the greatest invention ever is the book, indeed.
 
There is no doubt that books have definitely contributed to build today’s society in education and literature, for example, if there were no books in the past, there would be neither schools nor poets in present. It is too harsh to think about my life without Minkyu-Park(my favourite author) and Arthur Limbaud(my favourite poet).

Two bookss written by Minkyu Park

Because books have had major proportion of our civilization, it is virtually impossible to imagine society without them, no matter how the function of the internet is getting bigger.

Arthur Rimbaud
(1854-1981)

Furthermore, paper books contain more reliable contents than the counterpart of the internet. Since the translation and copyright, and all the making process is guaranteed and charged by the company, safe and dependable information can be provided via traditional books. Maybe that's why I prefer going libraries to using the internet when I'm doing a research, although the convenience of the internet enabled a lot of students to leave from libraries.
 
Considering all of the aspects I presented, I personally believe that the book is the most superb invention ever.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기